الجمعة، 10 يونيو 2011

Tired of trying - Silence Dogood (1996 / Toronto)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
im Tired of trying. Sick of crying. Yeah im smiling. But inside im dying

Chorus.

im tired of tryin
Sick of cryin
Yeah im smilin
But inside im
Dying


Verse
I dont know whats worth fighting for
or why I have to scream
But now i have some clarity
To tell you what I mean.
You went and broke whats already broken
I try to take a breath but im already chocking
I cant seem to get my heart over you.
Cause you creep into everything i do.
I never thought that you could break me apart
I keep an inisint smile and a hold on my heart.

Chorus

And im tired of tryin
Sick of cryin
Yeah im smilin
But inside Im
Dying

Verse: 

This is my december
These are my snow covered trees
This is me pretending
This is all I need
Taken far from my safety
The picture is there
The memory wont escape me
But why should I care? 

Chorus: 
because im Tired of trying
Sick of crying
Yeah im smiling
But inside im dying

Verse

If you had class you'd throw down with me.
Drown in your fake personality
I kept the snapshots of reality
Burnt pictures and bad memories.
Will it ever be the same.
Will you ever say my name.
In card and flowers on your window
I plead for you to stay
Sometimes beginings arent so simple
Sometimes goodbyes the only way

Chorus: 
Cause im tired of trying
Sick of crying
Yeah Im smiling
But inside im
Dying

Verse: 
You have no heart you got no shame.
You take true love and give the blame.
You took me and shook me.
Tore me apart.
And left me with a broken heart.
I cannot take this anymore
Saying everything i've said before
I'll paint it on the walls
Cause im the one at fault
I'll never fight again
And this is how it ends

Chorus: 
im tired of trying
So sick of cryin
yeah im smilin
But inside im dying

and even though im smilin
doesnt mean its true
Because inside im dying
All because of you

0 تعليقات::

إرسال تعليق